Monday, August 31, 2009

It will happen

We have our appointment at Shady Grove tomorrow. So many "what if?"s. What if they say insurance won't cover another round? What if they say there's evidence to show that this may not work out. What if they think my eggs are too old? What if they want to start cycle 4 right away? What if they don't know anything? I really need to relax about it all. That's what the psychics said anyway.

That's right, psychics.

I happen to believe that there are people who can communicate with spirits. Further I believe these spirits are around us a lot of the time. That's about as far as I've gone in terms of thinking all of this out. It's hard to explain but it's just something I know. And I get that others may think I'm crazy.

I did not go to a psychic recently (though I've gone to one several times in the past, but not in the last 5 years or so). A girl who works with my mom went to 2 different psychics and both of them told her that the daughter of the lady she works with (presumably me) will get pregnant with no problem and that I have to "stop trying so hard" (LOVE when people say that...it's so encouraging, huh? Like we're already feeling so good about it all and then someone comes along and makes us feel that much better by telling us that we're doing too much caring about the most important thing we'll ever do!!!! UGH). One even said that it will happen for me in the September/November range. Would that be 2009? (I would like to know please) So now I'm feeling hopeful that it will happen. I am smart enough though to not go to my girl Rose (who I have much faith in as being a legitimate spiritual medium) just in case she tells me that it's hopeless. I know I'd take it to heart and it would impact my decisions and then Russ would divorce me. Not really. But still I need to have a clear mind and being referred to in other people's readings is good enough for me. It will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment