Saturday, February 6, 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award!
So now that I have this award, I get to share with you the following:
Seven Interesting (?) Facts About Me:
OK...I've been stalling this post because I can't think of 7 even mildly interesting things about me and I think 36 hours is my limit for thinking about it. So, here are 7 random things about me:
1. While eating with too much enthusiasm, I've accidentally bitten my finger at least 3 times that I can remember over the years. I thought this was normal until I discussed it with my friend the other day who made me feel like a freak.
2. Growing up, I used to resent the fact that I wasn't 100% Italian - only 1/2 and I was not lucky enough to get the "good" last name (because my mom is the Italian one, not my dad).
3. I once stalked Prince outside his home in Minneapolis and his Paisley Park studios where I danced in front of the security camera in hopes that he'd see me and invite me in. This behavior was supported 100% by my husband by the way who was with me at the time...another reason why he's the greatest guy ever. Needless to say, Prince did not see me and therefore did not decide that he needed me to tour with him.
4. When I was born, my family lived on a street called Tracey Lane. They then decided to name me Tracey and claim that it didn't occur to them that they named me after the street we lived on. Really? Sounds suspect to me and I think my name was the result of someone losing a bet or something.
5. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing and I can recite most of the dialogue which annoys others as they try to watch it with me in the room.
6. My right eye is a different color than my left and neither are an actual color. They're sorta diarrhea green, but my left is much more brown.
7. I just made the BEST spare ribs ever!!! Being snowed in isn't so bad after all...
OK, so now onto my Beautiful Blogger nominations!! (most of whom were already nominated, but whatever...) I nominate the following:
Jo at MoJo Working
Emily at A Hope and A Wish For a Gift From a Petri Dish
Sonja at On (In)Fertile Ground
Kim at the A.R.T. of Baby Making
Hannah at Life Happens When You're Making Other Plans
Em at Bean Stalk Ballads
These IF sisters have made this whole process much more bearable and I'm indebted to them and all of the others who have helped me get through it all. Much love to everyone reading this!!!