Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pee, pee, and more pee

15w5d

So I got up to pee last night.  Every. Two. Hours.

I didn't think I had that much to drink before bed.

Want to know one of my insane theories?

The amniotic sac burst inside my body which then absorbed the liquid and excreted it all throughout the night, leading to frequent bathroom visits. 

I'm not saying that this is the theory I'm going with.  I'm just saying it crossed my mind as a possibility.

I luckily was able to easily fall back to sleep after each visit.  And now that I think about it, I think they were even more frequent than every 2 hours, but that's average.  I understand that this could get worse.  I'm up for it.  Whatever it takes.

Incidentally I dreamed (why am I wanting to use the "word" dreampt here?  That's not even a word, right?  And yet, when speaking, I'm sure I use it often) all about our IVF journey all night long.  Gave me a lot to reflect on.  Main message?  It's all worth it.  At least I pray so.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man...I hear ya. I am on the twice a night plan right now...even though I make sure to pee twice before going to bed! Like you said though...whatever it takes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I was peeing twice a night without being pregnant. I wonder how many time I will go when I am ?!

    I love that you share where your brain goes, because I think it's so honest and great, I bet it goes there for anyone in your shoes.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all pee-pees too these days!!! I think my baby pushes on my bladder when it gets only slightly full, like, "excuse me, get this outta my way, please!!" LOL

    ReplyDelete