Thursday, November 5, 2009

Doesn't take much to make me happy...

So now that I'm hormonally balanced (relatively speaking that it is...), it's so nice to feel like a normal person.  There are actual large chunks of time when I feel I am more than just a chick trying to get pregnant.  Yes, there are other things going on in my life and I may even have some responsibilities to attend to.  I finally feel available to do those things and it's a relief.

But since I'm communicating with YOU, allow me to indulge in my infertile world a little bit.

I know we have at least one more chance at IVF (could even be more, not sure where we stand on insurance), but I'm feeling quite ready to start the adoption process.  I know what you're thinking.  Once we start the process, IVF will work or - even better - we'll conceive naturally.  Not bloody likely.  But it's a nice thought.  Adoption is costly, but we've been spared the outrageous costs of IVF so it's about time we buckle down and save some bucks for the most important thing we'll ever do.  It doesn't mean that we're giving up on cycle 5 before it even begins, but I just want to be prepared.  I'm just so curious about what will happen.  It's like I'm a character in a book and anything is possible.  I suppose that's true enough, but man this is a depressing book, huh?

Have I mentioned the joy of Diet Mountain Dew?  It's glorious.  All those chemicals and unnatural ingredients.  I shall indulge for a week or two more before attempting to purify all of the caffeine and artificial sweetner out of my life.  It's soooo good though!!  Doesn't take much to make me happy...

No spellcheck today...what's up with this computer I'm on?  Sorry...and yes, I'm too lazy to carefully read what i wrote.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment