HELP! I'm spotting and it's bright red.
It's not a lot, but I don't know (obviously) if it will continue or get worse.
WHAT DO I DO? Just wait around and see if it gets worse? If it is the worst and I'm losing the baby, there's really nothing that can be done right? I have no idea what to do and I'm crazy scared. I guess I'll monitor things or the next few hours, but what if it gets worse? Do I call the doctor? And if I do, WHICH DOCTOR? My IF docs or my regular OB who I haven't officially seen as an OB patient yet. Ugh. I don't know what to do.
Please let this be OK.