Friday, October 16, 2009

Am I peeing on myself?

WARNING:  Sorry for the gross details here.  You may now choose to close this post and check in on me tomorrow or the next day.

I got out of bed this morning and my cooch pill discharge was DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG!!!  Honestly I thought, "Am I peeing on myself??"  Normally this is something that I feel I recognize easily, but perhaps in this case I was missing something?  I get to the bathroom and it looks like a stream of milk flowing down my leg.  WTF?  I don't understand.  I had underwear on with a pantyliner.  I don't understand.  And what's with the liquid anyway?  What's going on up there?  It's such a mystery to me.  From past cycles, I can recall that things could get pretty liquidy, but to actually flow out?  Whoa.  This one might be too gross for even me.  I guess I need tighter underwear?  Ew.

In other related news, my left boob feels like it's on fire a little.  Just a little but I don't like it.  And I have been really crampy all day.  Good?  Bad?  Who knows!

Tomorrow we will visit the National Cathedral and light a candle.  And then eat really, really yummy pizza!

That's all I have today.  I think we can all agree it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment