Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Monkey Baby

So yesterday was a good day.  My levels are really good and I have some big, fat follicles in there.  There are 12 total, but not all are measurable yet.  At the rate we're going, we should trigger ovulation by Wednesday.  This is waaaayyy faster than any of my other cycles and I'm looking at it as a good sign.  I go back tomorrow for more bloodwork and ultrasound.  And we're up to 3 shots at night and 1 in the morning.  My belly looks like a polka dot shirt...all purple and red little dots everywhere.  I feel REALLY positive about this cycle.  I already feel connected to my eggs and they aren't even embryos yet.  I hope that this is a good sign...last cycle I felt nothing.  The spring one (where we had implantation but then the embryo stopped developing) I felt this way but not until the egg retrieval.  I'm telling you, there are babies on the way!!!!

There's a show on TLC tonight called "My Monkey Baby" and the info says "The Johnsons decide to raise a monkey as their child".  It's good to know there are options out there just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment