Tuesday, October 27, 2009

=(

So I obviously have no intuition whatsoever. 

Bad news.

Dr. Browne herself called and i swear she felt worse that we do.  She said she thought the cycle went great and has no explanation for why it didn't work.  I already had an appointment scheduled in a few weeks for a follow up and we're going to go straight into another cycle.  The good thing is that she called a little before 1:00 so don't have to wait all day!  That is a blessing.  Russ had to call my mom to tell her.  I just would hate it if I cried on the phone and then she's at work and getting all upset.  I'll call her later. 

It definitely is harder since I thought things were going so well.  All I know is THIS SUCKS. 

And so we're off to Cheesecake Factory where we will over-order, take most of it home and keeping eating all evening.  Ah...

1 comment:

  1. I just can't believe it. I really can't. I wish I could take all of this pain, frustration, sadness, anxiety, and anger away. You are so strong, Tracey. Going straight into another round already? That's great! I know it's hard to stay positive, so I'll keep sending thoughts and prayers your way. {hugs} xoxo

    ReplyDelete